Tuesday, January 21, 2014

That Kid Who Lives Down The Hall

Hello again dear readers,

While shotgunning my early morning coffee, the realisation struck me that I had made the unjustifiable mistake of failing to provide a link to my hallmate's blog (as he had done the same for me - thanks for the ONE additional page view...) Anyway, suffice it to say the woe elicited by this thought made me choke on my coffee (whether or not this was actually caused by the coffee tasting like it's laced with ipecac is still up for debate). Therefore, here is the link to his blog:

http://drewdecodingdisney.blogspot.com

Some quick comments: he talks about Disney more than I do (that is, he has mentioned it), he seems to be obsessed with that rather rotund kid from Up or whatever it's called, he is actually considerate in what he writes, his background is some random Toy Story poster just repeated in a number of dysfunctional tiles - very unprofessional - and, finally, there are no pictures of Grumpy Cat...

To ameliorate this heinousness, and because I have some time before my next class, here is a picture of Grumpy Cat poorly photoshoped onto my hallmate's body. Enjoy...



UPDATE 10:17, 21/1/14: Was just asked by said hallmate "Why don't you get a wallpaper for your blog???" My response summarised my views on his blog, "Because there is no picture on google images which is awesome enough to justify my even considering its inclusion..."

UPDATE 10:33, 21/1/14: He just updated his background to some weird tessellation of pictures of Disney - were I an epileptic he probably would be on file for a murder charge by now... 

No comments:

Post a Comment